To be qualify for price matching, here's what we need:
- The product must be identical to the item we offer, including brand, model year, size and color.
- The product must be in stock and available for immediate shipment from the competitor.
- The product match price should include any applicable shipping costs, import duties, and sales tax charged by the competitor.
- The product must be eligible for price matches and not subject to manufacturer or other restrictions.
- The competitor must be an authorized retailer for this product.
- Auction and classified sites such as eBay and Craigslist cannot be accepted for price match since there is no way to guarantee authenticity.
- Due to more stringent US Safety Regulations, we cannot price match on helmets sold or shipped from retailers outside of the US.
- Total order discounts and delayed rebates are not eligible, but please contact us directly to ask about rebate and order total discounts.
- Price Matches must be done at the time of purchase. We cannot price match retroactively.
- Free bonus products and buy-one-get-one products are not included with price-matched items.
- VIP Points are not awarded on price-match items.
- If we suspect you are a re-seller, any and all price matches will be declined.
If the competitor requires a discount code, please include the code.
We verify price match requests quickly, and most orders received before 2:00pm Pacific ship the same day. If your request requires additional information, we'll contact you promptly via email and will not process your order until verified. Orders not finalized within seven days will be canceled.
If you have product questions or prefer to contact us directly about a price match, feel free to get in touch at [email protected] or give us a call at 800-682-0570.
The RockShox Reverb Stealth B1 Dropper Seatpost makes massive improvements over the previous generation Reverb, completely redesigning the internals for better performance and durability. Every detail and every seal has been re-evaluated to this end, resulting in increased bushing overlap for a sturdier interface, and a new internal floating piston designed in collaboration with SKF to better prevent any oil leaks for longer lasting performance. As before, return speed is adjustable from the bar-mounted remote, but the Reverb B1's maximum setting has been made faster for improved performance and personalization.
Available in multiple diameter and travel options. Includes right-handed remote. Left-handed remote option available here. Claimed weight is 560g (340mm post, 30.9mm diameter, 100mm travel, including remote and hose).
Note: This post requires frames that are compatible with internal dropper routing. Contact us with questions or concerns.