Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Zipp’s 858 NSW Carbon Clincher Wheelset features deep-section rims with slick ImPress™ graphics and Biomimicry-inspired, wind tunnel tested SawTooth™ technology that diminishes side force while enhancing aerodynamic efficiency for greater stability and control. These light yet stiff rims are impressively responsive with powerful Showstopper® brake tracks. The rear wheel has a 10/11-speed and XRD compatible hub.
- 2x Wheel bag.
- 2x Tangente titanium black skewer.
- 2x Valve extender by Silca®.
- 2x Tangente Platinum Pro Evo brake pads.
- 2x Tangente tube 700c x 20-28mm.
- 2x Rim tape 700c x 20mm.
- External, Sapim® Secure Lock nipples (Front & Rear).
- Hub: Cognition (Front & Rear).
- Rim Depth: 77/82mm (Front & Rear).
- Internal Width: 17mm (Front & Rear).
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray Straight Pull (Front & Rear).
- Max Tire Pressure: 125psi; 8.62bars (Front & Rear).
- Dimpled Surface: ABLC™ HexFin™ Technology (Front & Rear).
- Wheel Weight: 808g (Front); 942g (Rear).
- Hub Width: 100mm (Front); 30mm (Rear).
- Max Width: 24.4mm (Front); 23.7mm (Rear).
- Spoke Count: 18 (Front); 24 (Rear).
- Spoke Pattern: Radial (Front); 2 cross (Rear).
- Spoke Length: 224mm (Front); 236mm (R. Non-Drive); 234mm (R. Drive).
- Rear Wheel has 10/11-speed & XDR compatible hub.
- Max rider weight: 250lbs (115kg).
This product ships signature required.
A guide to clincher and tubular bicycle wheels.