Zipp 2018 303 NSW Tubeless
The Zipp 303 NSW Tubeless Carbon Clincher Wheelset has been redesigned for 2018, providing the best-in-category aero efficiency and stability thanks to Zipp's dedication to AeroBalance. Featuring a new, wider 19mm inner diameter, the new 303 NSW is optimally paired to the day's modern wider tubeless tires.
Retaining its 45mm depth, the 303 NSW still features Zipp's ShowStopper textured brake tracking surface for unrivaled performance in all conditions, while their revised ABLC Sawtooth rim dimpling pushes the performance with reduced high yaw drag and improved crosswind stability. A full-carbon construction helps keep things lightweight and stiff, and each rim is handcrafted in their Indiannapolis, Indiana factory.
Built on pro-proven 77/177 hubs with optimized hub flange geometry and spoke hole attachment pattern with Sapim® CX-Sprint spokes to optimize torsional and lateral stiffness
while improving durability.
- Redesigned for the ultimate in performance, providing best-in-class aero efficiency and stability.
- AeroBalance technology delivers lower drag with higher stability.
- Cognition 77/177 hubset with Axial Clutch technology.
- Handcrafted in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless ready.
- Rim Depth: 45mm.
- Rim Width: 19mm (internal).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim, ShowStopper brake track.
- Hubs: 77/177.
- Front Axle: Quick release.
- Rear Axle: Quick release.
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray spokes.
- Spoke Nipple: Sapim® Secure Lock.
- Spoke Count: 18 front / 24 rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Two year.
- Claimed Weight: 1,500g wheelset / 675g front / 825g rear.
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
This product ships signature required.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Repeated problems with the Cognition Hum
In 2018, I purchased a set of the Zipp 303 NSW Cognition hub wheels. The Cognition hub (rear hub) failed twice, about a year apart, leaving me stranded. The hub would stop engaging, so that pedaling would be in free spin, i.e. when pedaling, the hub would not engage. Under SRAMsZipps direction, a shop repaired the wheel. Instead of pawls, the hub uses magnets to engage and disengage when pedalingcoasting. I would stick with the reliable Pawl technology.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.