The Zipp 302 Carbon Disc Brake V1 Wheelset takes the ride quality and wind-cheating speed that the Zipp 302 V1 provides, and adds in disc brake compatibility. The 302 wheelset presents Zipp-level quality and performance at a price that is more attainable than ever. Featuring a 45mm deep Indianapolis-made smooth carbon fiber rim optimized for low drag and precise handling in all conditions, these versatile wheels are equally suited to burning up steep gravel climbs or putting hard efforts in chasing down the break away.
Like all of Zipp's carbon clincher rims, the 302's are handcrafted in their Indianapolis factory, providing Zipp complete control over their manufacturing process from start to finish. For the most weight reduction and ease-of-use possible, Zipp's 76D/176D hubset features a Centerlock compatible disc brake rotor interface. Replaceable axle end caps make this hubset versatile with both quick-release and thru-axle setups. Laced with cyclocross-tested 24 Sapim CX Sprint spokes front and rear, this wheelset is fast enough to end up on the podium of a local crit, and strong enough for seasons of muddy cyclocross racing.
The Zipp 302 Carbon Disc Brake V1 Wheelset includes Zipp valve extenders and Zipp rim tape.
- Claimed weight: 785g front / 910g rear / 1695g wheelset.
- Rim depth: 45mm.
- Internal rim width: 16.25mm.
- 24 front / 24 rear Belgian Sapim CX Sprint J-bend spokes.
- 302 smooth carbon fiber rims are optimized for low aerodynamic drag and predictable handling.
- Replaceable axle end caps for thru-axle compatibility.
- SRAM XDR driver body available separately.
This product ships signature required.
A guide to clincher and tubular bicycle wheels.