Make A Good Thing Even Better
The Yakima Hold-Up +2 Add-On isn't a bike rack, but it probably is just what you've been looking for. This handy add-on doubles your HoldUp bike hitch carrier's capacity from 2 to 4 bikes — perfect for quadruplets on a family outing. Compatible with all your bikes, from enduro to dirt-jumping, this add-on is just the thing for group adventures and shared memories of bonding on the trail.
The Plus2 bolts securely to your HoldUp2 with a straight bolt and spring pin, allowing you to rely on durable construction to keep things secure. The add-on has the same StrongArm technology as the original rack, so your bikes will be safe and secure when the winds whip and the road gets bumpy. Rock-solid ratchet straps lock down your rear wheels and large ratchet arms lock down the front wheels, and there's even a built-in bottle opener to help with your post-ride libations.
The Yakima Hold-Up Plus2 Bike Add-On can carry up to 200 pounds, so even the heaviest bikes will fit without a problem. It also fits almost any bike, from roadies to carbon 29ers, so you can bring the whole fleet. This handy add-on can accommodate wheelbases up to 48", while also more than happy to cart 20" to 27.5" wheel sizes and 29" tires up to 2.5" wide. Safe construction won't risk scratching your bike's frame, while the tilt-down feature still allows for trunk access.
- Expands your bike-hauling capacity from 2 to 4 bikes
- StrongArm design secures bike at wheels, protecting paint and carbon frames
- Fits 20" - 27.5" wheel sizes with tires up to 3.0" wide and 29" tires up to 2.5" wide
- Accommodates bike wheelbases up to 48"
- Accommodates disc brakes, through axles, and full suspension bikes
- Tilts down with bikes loaded for rear-of-vehicle access
- Side-to-side adjustability to adjust space between bikes
- Carries 2 bikes (2" receiver only)
- 4 bikes, 200 lbs total, with the HoldUp
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
No International Shipping. The manufacturer of this product does not allow us to ship outside the United States and U.S. Territories except to US diplomatic and military base addresses (APO/FPO).
Articles will open in new tab.
Pick the best rack to carry your bike on your car.