Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Premium rooftop fork bike mount
Yakima's newest premium fork mount, the low-profile HighSpeed Roof Rack is streamlined, strong, and versatile.
It easily transports mountain, road, and fat-tire bikes and fits both quick release and thru axles.
Bikes are secured using the new and easy-to-use TorqueRight knob for a precise and strong hold.
The sleek and stylish HighSpeed wheel tray is designed for maximum hatch clearance while universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks.
Features & Specs:
- Securely carries a variety of bikes including road, mountain and up to 5 inch fat-tire bikes
- Fits Yakima round, square, factory, or aerodynamic bars
- Seamlessly carries both quick release (9mm) and thru axle bikes (12mm, 15mm, 20mm)
- New TorqueRight knob quickly and easily secures the bike with precision.
- Sleek, low profile tray minimizes hatch interference and accommodates tires up to 5 inches wide
- Tool free, universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks
- Carry quick release 9 x 135mm fat bike with the Optional Fat Bike Adapter Kit (sold separately)
- Easily convert to integrate with T-Slot crossbars with the addition of a SmarT-Slot Kit
- Add SKS Locks to the TailWhip cable and crossbar attachment to secure your bike and mount to your roof rack. For additional security add a lock to the TorqueRight knob. (SKS sold separately)
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
Articles will open in new tab.
Pick the best rack to carry your bike on your car.