Backorder: This item is currently not in stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Perfect for group rides, big families and tour operators
Constructed of heavy-duty steel, Yakima's first-ever vertical bike rack safely hauls up to six mountain bikes to the trailhead.
Leaders in bike transport solutions, they designed and tested it both in the lab and on the road to meet the brand's demanding standards.
The easy-to-operate tilt mechanism keeps your bikes from bumping into your car, truck or SUV with two adjustable mast angles that also make accessing the tailgate a breeze.
Carrying more bikes in less space, the Yakiman HangOver is ready to session -- and send it!
Features & SpecsL
- Transports up to 4 or 6 bikes using minimal space (37.5 lbs max per bike)
- Foot-operated tilt mechanism changes rack position for easy loading and unloading
- Tilts down and out of the way for easy rear-of-vehicle access
- Securely supports bikes by the fork crown
- Fits suspension-fork bikes only
- Fits fat bike suspension forks
- Soft padding protects the fork's finish
- Rotating wheel cup accommodates bikes with various wheelbases
- 2 mast height positions for improved ground clearance and ease of loading
- 2 mast angles to avoid bike-tire contact with your vehicle
- HitchLock included
- Built-in bottle opener: cheers!
- Fits 2" hitch receivers only
- Add your own bike lock to the integrated lock loop for greater bike security
- Weight: 65.00 lbs
- Dimensions: L 22.00in x W 46.00in x H 60.00in
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
No International Shipping. The manufacturer of this product does not allow us to ship outside the United States and U.S. Territories except to US diplomatic and military base addresses (APO/FPO).
This product ships signature required.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
It's a great rack and convenient to carry everyones bike
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
Pick the best rack to carry your bike on your car.