Perfect for tour operators, group rides and big families
Constructed of heavy-duty steel, the Hangover 4 is Yakima's first-ever vertical bike rack.
Carrying more bikes in less space, it safely hauls up to 4 mountain bikes to the trailhead.
Designed in the lab and finetuned on the road, the easy-to-operate tilt mechanism keeps your bikes from bumping into your car, truck or SUV and makes accessing the tailgate a breeze.
Get ready to session!
Features & Specs:
- Transports up to 4 using minimal space (37.5 lbs max per bike)
- Foot-operated tilt mechanism changes rack position for easy loading and unloading
- Tilts down and out of the way for easy rear-of-vehicle access
- Securely supports bikes by the fork crown
- Fits suspension-fork bikes only
- Fits fat bike suspension forks
- Soft padding protects the fork's finish
- Rotating wheel cup accommodates bikes with various wheelbases
- 2 mast height positions for improved ground clearance and ease of loading
- 2 mast angles to avoid bike-tire contact with your vehicle
- HitchLock included
- Built-in bottle opener for post-ride bevies. Cheers!
- Fits 2" hitch receivers only
- Add your own bike lock to the integrated lock loop for greater bike security
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
Articles will open in new tab.
Pick the best rack to carry your bike on your car.