Wrightsockâ€™s Stride Tab Run Sock is a soft, midweight sock with blister-reducing double layer construction. The double layer construction involves a smooth, hydrophobic inner layer attached to an outer layer, and together they absorb friction caused by vigorous activity like running. The Stabilizer Zoneâ„¢ helps the double layer construction do its job by keeping the sock in place on the foot. Venting channels and moisture wicking Dri-Wright® II fabric help keep feet dry and comfortable regardless of outside temperature.
Features & Specs:
- Moisture wicking inner layer.
- Venting channels for increased breathability.
- Blister reducing double layer construction.
- Stabilizer Zoneâ„¢ locks sock in place.
- Needle count: 168.
- Inner: 70% Dri-Wright® II Polyester, 26% Nylon, 4% Lycra®.
- Outer: 68% Dri-Wright® II Polyester, 24% Nylon, 8% Lycra®.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.