A Monster Fork For Monster Cross
The Whisky No.9 MCX "monster cross" fork brings extra-wide tires to your drop-bar bike, accommodating tires up to 700c x 51 mm or 650b x 61 mm (2.4").
A relatively short 415 mm axle-to-crown minimizes the geometric effects of a larger fork, and the 50 mm offset improves toe clearance when using larger tires or fenders.
The MCX fork features lightweight carbon construction, 12 mm thru-axle dropouts, and flat-mount brakes, paired with Three-Pack mounts, dynamo cable routing, and fender mounts for added versatility.
- Lightweight carbon construction
- 12 x 100 mm thru-axle
- Designed for flat mount disc brakes
- Hidden, removable fender mounts
- Includes thru axle and Whisky Parts Co. compression plug
- 700c x 51 mm or 650b x 61 mm max tire size
- 700c x 45 mm tire clearance with fender
- Steerer Type: 1.5" tapered
- Steerer Length: 350 mm
- Fork Length: 415 mm
- Material: Carbon
- Rake: 50 mm
- Crown Race: 40 mm
- Axle Type: 12 mm thru x 100 mm
- ASTM Rating: Condition 3
- Brake Type: Flat Mount
- Max Rotor: 180 mm
- Fender Mounts: Yes
- Max Tire: 700c x 51 mm / 650b x 61 mm
- Weight: 540g
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.