The Best CX Bike Upgrade
The WHISKY No.9 CX Disc 12 Tapered Carbon Fork is a lightweight, forward-compatible front-end upgrade, designed for cyclocross, singletrack, gravel, or commuting. Redesigned, thoroughly tested, and dialed in for rough, off-road riding, it features the flat-mount disc brake standard, easy fender mounts, 12mm thru-axle dropouts, and internal brake routing for a refined, clean design.
This fork provides big tire clearance, precise handling and tracking capabilities, and a comfortable ride quality that Whisky forks are known for.
- 12mm thru-axle, 100mm spacing
- Designed for flat-mount disc brakes
- 700c x 42mm or 650b x 50mm max recommended tire size
- Hidden, removable fender mounts
- ASTM Condition 3 - For off-road riding and mild jumps
- Includes thru axle and Whisky Parts Co. compression plug
- Steerer Length: 350 mm
- Fork Length: 395 mm
- Material: Carbon
- Rake: 45 mm
- Crown Race: 40 mm
- Axle Type: 12 mm Thru x 100 mm
- ASTM Rating: Condition 3
- Brake Type: Flat Mount
- Max Rotor: 160 mm
- Fender Mounts: Yes
- Max Tire: 700c x 42mm / 650b x 50mm
- Weight: 500g
- Suggested Max Rider Weight + Gear: 250 lbs
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.