The Rubino Control is a folding tire with a very robust construction, capable of handling the worst of road conditions, without sacrificing the performance the Rubino range is known for. With full bead-to-bead tread wrap, cuts and punctures are dramatically reduced, and are reinforced with the PRB anti-puncture layer inside the casing. The Rubino Control also shares the exclusive 3C Graphene compound structure, long service life, puncture protection, sharp handling traits, and lightweight folding bead material of the Rubino Pro.
Features & Specs:
- Reinforced sidewall for durability and puncture resistance.
- Specific Nylon casing designed for last-longing durability.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 ensures high puncture protection in wet conditions.
- 3 compounds in the tread (3C) for increased wear life and increased performance.
- Bead: Clincher
- Type: Folding, non-tubeless
- Casing: Reinforced anti-puncture, Nylon 60 TPI
- Compound: 3C Graphene
- Weight: ~340g for 700x28
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to common bike tire sizes and how to find the tires that will fit your bike.
Understanding older bicycle tire sizes.
A useful chart for determining the tire size you need for your bicycle.
Tips for proper bicycle tire mounting and tire safety.
A guide to understanding tire width.
A guide to understanding bicycle tire tread patterns and what you should look for.