The Trigger Point MB1 Massage Ball is a great choice for targeted relief. Designed to replicate the pressure a massage therapist's hand, the MB1 is ideal for targeting small muscles such as calves, piriformis and pecs. Its EVA foam surface more effectively â€œgripsâ€ the areas being addressed to release discomfort and tightness without pinching or irritating nerves like a harder golf ball or lacrosse ball might do. With a slip resistant texture, the MB1 can be used on any hard surface, so you can roll anytime, anywhere. For best results, place the ball directly on the area of discomfort, apply pressure and roll side to side.
- Use to manage minor aches and pains.
- Convenient size for travel and portability.
- Foam surface makes cleaning easy and efficient.
- Designed to withstand repeated use without breaking down.
Recommended areas of use:
- Lower Leg: foot, calf, tibilias anterior.
- Hip/Glutes: glutes, psoas.
- Upper Body: upper back, chest/pecs, lats/side torso, neck and arms.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.