Big Ring, Big Tire, Big Fun
The SRAM Force AXS 1x Wide D2 12-Speed Crankset is the centerpiece of your killer all-road or gravel build.
A single chainring with a wide-range cassette is a wonderfully clean way to tackle so many disciplines, and SRAM are the 1x leaders. Their lightweight and strong direct mount chainrings feature X-SYNC tooth technology to maximize chain retention, and they bolt to carbon arms with a spectacular but subtle finish. The wide chainline crankset fits in road and MTB bottom bracket standards so frames can fit wider gravel tires.
- Direct mount chainrings are lighter and stiffer than traditional spider-based rings
- Wide chainline crankset to fit the biggest gravel tires
- Longer DUB crank spindle accommodates both Road and MTB width frame bottom bracket standards for unmatched cross- compatibility across brand
- Compatible with 135mm, 142mm and Boost rear spacing
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity
- Can be upgraded to a power meter
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
165mm - 40t
Mfg PartNum: 00.6118.665.006
170mm - 40t
Mfg PartNum: 00.6118.665.008
172.5mm - 40t
Mfg PartNum: 00.6118.665.009
175mm - 40t
Mfg PartNum: 00.6118.665.010
Articles will open in new tab.