SIDI's Ergo 5 Carbon Road Shoe is an elite cycling shoe from one of the sport's most trusted brands. Premium features including a microfiber upper, vented heel and tongue, and a stiff Carbon Composite sole. From grueling mountain ascents to fast weekend crits, the SIDI Ergo 5 Carbon Road Shoe will take your training and racing to the next level.
Features & Specs:
- All new upper featuring Sidi's proprietary Techpro eco-friendly synthetic leather
- New tongue vented for maximum breathability
- Utilizes Sidi's Tecno 3 Push Dial Adjusters for a perfect fit
- High Security Velcro for a precision fit across the toe
- Sidi Twelve Carbon composite sole for the perfect blend of stiffness and all-day comfort
- Replaceable Heel Pad
- All-new heel cup provides great heel retention and saves weight over previous versions
- New Soft Instep 4 instep closure is sleek and light and combined with the padded tongue provides exceptional comfort
- Standard "D" width last
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Cleats may have been mounted leaving minor marks on the soles. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
This size chart provides our best estimate for which European shoe size to choose based on your US shoe size. This will not necessarily match the US size shown on the product, but it is the best guidance we can provide for this particular brand.
If we've noticed that any particular model deviates from the standardized chart, we will list this information in the product description.
Please contact us with any questions.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Western new york-snow zone
Great pair of cycling shoes
Only wore them once before winter set in. I look forward to using them in the spring. They fit good and look good
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to choose the best cycling shoes for your riding style.