Comfortable And Secure Confidence For Hard Pedaling
Whatever the journey, the Sidi Aertis Mega is there to make it easier and better. The comfort of a premium suede construction meets the Firmor technology that offers great lateral support. The nylon sole with replaceable rubber insert allows for maximum grip in any situation and increased walking comfort. All this with the Sidi Mega Last to provide Sidi fit and performance to riders who have slightly wider feet.
The Tecno-3 Push Flex completely eliminates the pressure zone on the instep and significantly improves the feeling of closure. Equipped with a smaller support surface on the tongue of the shoe with a central flexing system, it manages to fit a wide variety of cyclists, without creating areas of hyper pressure. It guarantees micrometric precision fit with easy to use instant release.
Designed for maximum lateral support, Firmor Closure contours the foot with a solid hold, and allow infinite size adjustment for an individual fit.
The new Sidi MTB SR17 Sole is made of nylon with PU (polyurethane) inserts and allows a good grip, facilitates mud dispersion and provides good stability. The MTB SR17 Sole represents the ultimate balance of stiffness for pedaling efficiency and flexibility for walking comfort. The central insert marked with the Sidi logo acts as a non-slip element. The toe insert is user replaceable, and offers the possibility of mounting spikes to improve traction on particularly muddy courses.
- Designed for maximum lateral support the Firmor Closure contours the foot with a solid hold, and allows infinite size adjustment for the ideal individual fit
- SIDI's Tecno-3 System dials in fit along the entire length of the shoe, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a customized fit
- The closure uses a new proprietary SIDI Wire monofilament that is completely non-binding for intuitive and effortless on-the-fly adjustments
- Like most SIDI small parts, the Tecno-3 System is serviceable and replaceable
- The Sidi MTB SR17 sole represents the ultimate result in terms of stiffness for pedaling and flexibility for walking
- The toe inserts are easily replaceable and offer the possibility to mount spikes for particularly muddy rides
- Mega Last is 4mm wider across the ball of the foot, has more volume, a higher instep and a wider heel cup
- 2-Bolt cleat compatible
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Cleats may have been mounted leaving minor marks on the soles. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
This size chart provides our best estimate for which European shoe size to choose based on your US shoe size. This will not necessarily match the US size shown on the product, but it is the best guidance we can provide for this particular brand.
If we've noticed that any particular model deviates from the standardized chart, we will list this information in the product description.
Please contact us with any questions.
Black - 42
Mfg PartNum: 000MCAERTISM-NENE-420
Black - 43
Mfg PartNum: 000MCAERTISM-NENE-430
Black - 44
Mfg PartNum: 000MCAERTISM-NENE-440
Black - 45
Mfg PartNum: 000MCAERTISM-NENE-450
Black - 46
Mfg PartNum: 000MCAERTISM-NENE-460
Black - 47
Mfg PartNum: 000MCAERTISM-NENE-470
Black - 48
Mfg PartNum: 000MCAERTISM-NENE-480
Articles will open in new tab.