The Lightest 12-Speed Chain Shimano Can Make
Designed for Shimano's XTR M9100 12-speed MTB groupset, the Dura-Ace R9200 12-speed road groupset, and the Ultegra R8100 12-speed road groupset, the M9100 chain provides enhanced chain retention thanks to an extended portion of the inner plate.
It is also remarkably light compared to other chains in its class, weighing in at only 242 grams for 126 links.
The new chain features quick-link assembly and SIL-TEC treatment for extended durability.
- Smoother driving even over bumpy terrain
- Greater chain retention
- Enhancements to shifting performance
- Compatible with M9100, R9200, & R8100 drivetrains
- Definitive HYPERGLIDE+ shifting lets you pedal continuously while shifting.
- New link shoulders designed to reduce noise at extreme 1x drivetrain angles
- QUICK-LINK (SM-CN910-12) for easy connection
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
Bike chain compatibility guide for all of the major bicycle parts manufacturers