The Shimano SC-MT800 System Display is the handlebar-mounted control center for Shimano's XT Di2 mountain drivetrain. It displays pertinent info like battery life and gear position, and it allows toggling of performance features like changing shift modes or disabling audible shift chimes. Integrated Bluetooth communication connects to smart devices and Shimano's E-Tube Project application for customization of shift maps, and ANT+ allows data to be forwarded to the display on compatible cycling computers.
- Displays system status of: battery level, gear position, shift mode and FOX iRD suspension position
- Toggle audible shift notification chimes
- Toggle between three Shimano Synchronized Shift modes available (S1/S2/Manual)
- Digitally adjust front and rear derailleurs and provide numerical adjustment indicator
- Wireless ANT / Bluetooth communication for customization and data utilization in the field with a smartphone, tablet, and other mobile electronics
- Battery charging port
- 3 E-Tube ports
- D-Fly compatible
Ordered by Most Relevant First
The joy of Di2
The brains of the mtb Di2 groupIt is a little weird having a small display on the bike, which I don't glance at too much, but being able to program shifting from my iPhone through the eTube system is nifty. Plus you can set a pair of preferences, perhaps a road riding profile and an off-road one. (If, like me, you often use your mtb on the road with a different set of tires.)
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.