The Shimano XT Di2 RD-M8050-GS Rear Derailleur features powerful motors that respond instantly for precise and reliable shifting no matter the riding conditions. Shifting is seamless even with the clutch engaged or when using Shimano's wide range 11-speed cassettes, which is in no small part due to the low-profile Shadow Plus design that increases stability while also keeping the the derailleur away from obstacles on the trail.
Compatible Shimano Di2 electronic groupsets only.
- E-Tube electric wire transmission
- Programmable, multi-shift and Shimano Synchronized Shift functions
- Shadow Plus clutch chain stabilization
- Compatible with Shimano 11-speed MTB chainrings and cassettes
- Maximum sprocket: 42T(2x11-speed) / 46T(1x11-speed)
- Minimum sprocket: 11T
- Front difference: 10T
- Total capacity: 35T
- Weight: 329g
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Agh yes, the joy of DI2
I have been riding DI2 since it was first introduced. I tried SRAM EAGLE XX1 on my new Jones mtb, but sold that off in a hurry and replaced with XT Di2. It is so nice to have the perfect-ever-time shifting of Di2. Sure, the SRAM stuff worked like it should, but was clunky, noisy, and crude compared to Shimano Di2.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.