Ultegra Di2 Goes 12-Speed
Shimano's brand new Ultegra R8170 Di2 12-Speed Groupset is the fastest, most technologically advanced Ultegra group to date. The backbone of the new groupset is Shimano's game-changing HYPERGLIDE+ shifting technology. First introduced on Shimano mountain bike groups, this unique chain-and-cassette interface smoothly guides the chain up and down the cassette for effortlessly crisp and precise shifting in both directions — even under extreme pedaling load.
Here is what's new:
Evolved Di2 Platform – Completely redesigned Di2 system for Shimano's fastest shifting ever in addition to a wireless cockpit design for the best performance and reliability possible.
Advanced Drivetrain – Optimized 12-speed gearing for unrivaled efficiency and Shimano's proven HYPERGLIDE+ technology for seamless shifting no matter the situation.
Refined Interface and Ergonomics – The ultimate balance of comfort, aerodynamics, and aesthetics, Ultegra R8170 offers unparalleled ergonomics and a cleaner cockpit design.
Enhanced Brake System – Ultegra's updated braking offers a quieter, maintenance-friendly system with improved control.
- FC-R8100 Hollowtech II 2x12-Speed Crankset — The Ultegra 12-speed crankset comes as a 50/34T double with your choice of 170, 172.5, or 175mm crank arm lengths.
- CS-R8100 12-Speed Cassette — The Ultegra 12-Speed Cassette comes in a 11-34T configuration. The cassette is compatible with Shimano 11-speed freehub bodies or the new Shimano 12-speed freehub body.
- RD-R8150 12-Speed Rear Derailleur — The Ultegra RD-R8150 rear derailleur is updated with Shadow technology. Shadow tech is made with a low-profile design and single tension construction, so the derailleur does not hit the chainstay in rough riding conditions. The result is smooth and silent performance.
- FD-R8150 Front Derailleur — Combining Shimano's new Di2 platform and the road incarnation of HYPERGLIDE+, the Ultegra R8150 front derailleur shifts between chainrings with the fastest, most seamless action on the market.
- ST-R8170 Shifters — Shimano's new Ultegra ST-R8170 shift and brake levers bring enhanced modulation and control to every ride by employing Shimano's proven SERVO-WAVE technology. The all-new Di2 platform, used on both Dura-Ace and Ultegra, untethers the shifters while delivering the world's fastest, most reliable wireless shifting.
- BR-R8170 Flat-Mount Brake Calipers (160mm Front, 140mm Rear), Resin Pads, & Hoses — The Ultegra R8170 disc brake caliper brings a new level of control to
the road cycling world with enhanced modulation and a quicker initial braking point. Despite its smaller construction, the system is quieter than ever and easier to maintain.
- RT-MT800 Ice-Tech Disc Rotors (160mm Front, 140mm Rear)— Shimano's Deore XT RT-RT800 compact and lightweight disc brake rotors feature rapid heat dissipation thanks to ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA heat management system.
- Ultegra/XT CN-M8100 12-Speed Chain — This ultralightweight chain has 126 links for 12-speed drivetrains and features an included Quick-Link for easy installation and removal.
- Di2 EW-SD300 Electric Cables, BT-DN300 3-Port Battery, & EW-EC300 Charging Cable — The battery has been improved for extended life. It comes with 1 x 900mm and 1 x 1200mm Di2 cables.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
This product ships signature required.
* Due to limited availability of this product, we are limiting the quantity per customer to 1 units to allow more of our customers to purchase this product. We are sorry for the inconvenience.