By eliminating the switch box of the ST-6871, Shimano’s Ultegra Di2 ST-R8060 TT/Triathlon Levers are lighter, smaller, and more aerodynamic, delivering the next level of rider control and aerodynamics for time trials and triathlons. A single button on each side of the lever and synchronized shift enables intuitive and controlled shifting. Reach adjust allows further cockpit optimization for each rider. These levers comes with BC-R680 brake cable/housing set.
Features & Specs:
- Optimized for TT/Triathlon.
- Di2 electronic shifting.
- Lighter, smaller, and shorter.
- Reduced drag.
- Sturdy construction.
- Reach adjust.
- Intuitive, controlled shifting.
- Weight: 138g (pair).
- Firmware update by E-TUBE PROJECT.
- Single shift button per side for Synchro Shift use.
- Includes pair of brake/shift levers & BC-R680 brake cable/housing.