By eliminating the switch box of the ST-6871, Shimano’s Ultegra Di2 ST-R8060 TT/Triathlon Levers are lighter, smaller, and more aerodynamic, delivering the next level of rider control and aerodynamics for time trials and triathlons. A single button on each side of the lever and synchronized shift enables intuitive and controlled shifting. Reach adjust allows further cockpit optimization for each rider. These levers comes with BC-R680 brake cable/housing set.
Features & Specs:
- Optimized for TT/Triathlon.
- Di2 electronic shifting.
- Lighter, smaller, and shorter.
- Reduced drag.
- Sturdy construction.
- Reach adjust.
- Intuitive, controlled shifting.
- Weight: 138g (pair).
- Firmware update by E-TUBE PROJECT.
- Single shift button per side for Synchro Shift use.
- Includes pair of brake/shift levers & BC-R680 brake cable/housing.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.