Shimano's Dura-Ace WH-R9100 C60 Wheelset uses a lightweight carbon laminate over ultra-thin alloy rims to give the wheels a refined balance of stiffness, durability, and ride quality. Laced to Shimano's dependable hybrid angular cup and cone bearing hubs, precise adjustments can be made using only a 5 mm hex wrench for easy, smooth-rolling performance that lasts. The 24 mm wide D2 rim profile better slips through the wind while increasing stability compared to their previous narrower shape, and 2:1 OPTBAL spoke lacing out back evens out spoke tension for a strong wheel that stays true over the long haul.
Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 9/10/11-speed cassettes. Includes quick release skewers.
- 50 mm deep, 24 mm wide
- D2 rim profile provides balance between low inertia & aerodynamics
- Carbon laminate rim
- Lightweight titanium freehub body
- OPTBAL spoke system minimizes weight and adds rigidity
- Digital Cone Bearing Adjustment system
- Claimed weight: 800 g / front, 989 g / rear, 1789 g / total
This product ships signature required.
A guide to clincher and tubular bicycle wheels.