New Shape, High Performance, and More Comfort
The new Selle Italia Watt TI316 Gel Superflow Saddle — more backward and anatomical — allows the rider to avoid possible friction during the push phase and, combined with an enlarged nose (50mm), to benefit from greater comfort without altering performance.
The Watt has 10mm longer rails to allow a greater possibility of adapting the saddle to extreme aerodynamic positions and therefore to increase the feeling of comfort.
The Watt Gel Superflow is equipped with a particular layer of gel inside the padding that allows you to benefit even more from the feeling of comfort and to maintain performance even on long distances.
- New shape and a wider nose allow for greater comfort
- 10mm longer rails allowing for greater adaptation to extremely aerodynamic positions
- Gel padding provides greater comfort on long distance efforts
- High stability surface ensures maximum grip to the saddle during your ride
- Superflow technology drastically reduces all physical limitations by reducing prolonged pressure
- TI316 rails reduce weight by 15% and increase resistance and durability
- Rails made of titanium for added stength and lower weight
- 235g weight
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Saddle rails may have minor scratches. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Mfg PartNum: 070A520IKC002
W 133 x L 255 mm - Titanium Rails, Black
Saddle Type: Triathlon Saddles
Articles will open in new tab.