The Perfect Evolution of Performance and Comfort
Created in 1994, the Novus family has undergone numerous evolutions until reaching the new Novus Boost Evo, a saddle that enriches the offer of the Selle Italia Performance segment and is designed for those with rear pelvic rotation who therefore need a waved saddle.
The Novus Boost Evo saddle combines high performance with a strong focus on comfort and is available only in idmatch L3 size, because together with its waved shape, it helps offer greater support to ischial bones.
- Superflow central cutout to better release pressure from the perineal area and increase the feeling of comfort
- 145mm wide to ensure maximum comfort and support in any situation
- Waved shape to help give greater stability in the saddle and better support to the ischial bones, even for long periods of time
- 255g in weight
- Light and flexible manganese alloy tube saddle rails
- 145x245 mm saddle dimensions
- Soft-Tek polyeruthene cover provides great comfort
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Saddle rails may have minor scratches. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Mfg PartNum: 080A920MHC001
Rail Material: Manganese
Length: 245 mm
Width: 145 mm
W 145 x L 245 mm - Manganese Rails, Black
Saddle Type: Cut-Away Saddles
Articles will open in new tab.