Tend To Stay In The Saddle? Make Sure It's Light, Comfortable, & Stable
Ready to support you on your next race day, the Selle Italia Novus Boost Evo TI 316 Superflow brings superior comfort and advanced features without sacrificing strength.
Created with pure comfort in mind, the Novus Boost Evo TI 316 Superflow is one of the most popular in the Novus collection. Completely redesigned from the ground up, this advanced saddle is lightweight and comfortable thanks to its wave profile. This evolved design supports your ischial bones on long rides and Superflow cut-out reduces pressure on the perineum. The short nose improves pedaling ergonomics, maneuverability, comfort and performance. Finished with durable TI 316 rails, this is a race-winning saddle.
- Waved saddles are suggested for Static Riders or individuals who have a Posterior Pelvic Tilt.
- Superflow technology drastically reduces all physical limitations caused by prolonged pressure in the perineal area.
- Shell made with carbon composite and high grade nylon polymer.
- Ti rail features 25% higher durability and 15% lower weight compared with traditional rails
- Technical microfiber cover material that guarantees a strong and durable lifetime at a very low weight.
- Weight: 200 g
- Dimensions: 145 x 245 mm
- Rail: TI 316 Tube Ø7 mm
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Saddle rails may have minor scratches. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Mfg PartNum: 080A920IKC001
W 145 x L 245 mm - Ti 316 Rails, Black
Length: 245 mm
Rail Material: Titanium
Width: 145 mm
Saddle Type: Road Saddles
Articles will open in new tab.