The Ultimate Gravity Tire
Indisputably the favorite among Schwalbe Downhill and Enduro athletes, the Magic Mary Bike Park 29 Inch MTB Tire offers perfect all-around characteristics for almost all tracks and conditions.
The sophisticated intermediate profile is combined with the best compounds and construction, pushing the limits of riding to surprising levels.
Bikepark—Unbelievably Robust With Super Long Life
Schwalbe's Bikepark line is made up of wirebead, tube-only tires designed to hold up to the most brutal treatment—at a portion of the cost of other MTB tires.
Schwalbe Bikepark tires feature their Addix Performance compound, a very durable, versatile rubber that is the universal compound for MTB tires in the Performance Line.
Choose Bike Park tires for ultimate durability and the most aggressive uses.
- Strong shoulder studs and aggressive, open tread design provide maximum braking traction and cornering grip even in extremely muddy terrain
- Equipped with V-Groves specially developed for Magic Mary, every stud can bite into the ground for even more grip
- Angled studs in the middle of the tread optimize the rolling characteristics
- Addix Performance compound
- Wire bead, innter-tube only
- Availabe in 2.4 inch width
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to bicycle tire sizes, both standard on newer bikes and common on older bikes.
Understanding older bicycle tire sizes.
A useful chart for determining the tire size you need for your bicycle.
Tips for proper bicycle tire mounting and tire safety.
A guide to understanding tire width.
A guide to understanding bicycle tire tread patterns and what you should look for.