Integration of power measurement technology at the core of the crankset design means the Rotor 2INpower Direct Mount MTB precisely records your power output, pedal smoothness, cadence and torque effectiveness to improve your performance no matter what off-road terrain you ride. 2INpower MTB houses powermeter technology inside the axle protecting it from rocks, knocks & crashes or contaminants like mud, sand and clay.
Higher data sampling rates are achieved by recording power via 4 sets of opposing gauges to measure left and right legs independently to provide precise data about your pedal stroke balance, power output, cadence and torque effectiveness. Dual leg measurement allows you to know the individual performance in each of your legs and gives you a comprehensive picture of the power balance in your pedalling technique to highlight where you can make essential improvements.
Connect to your cycling device or smartphone via Bluetooth® Smart or ANT+ to get a complete picture of your pedalling performance with analysis platforms such as TrainingPeaks.com. Combined with the free ROTOR power smartphone app, access equivalent metrics and graphs that have previously only been available in biomechanical training labs.
- Axle-based dual-leg power measurement with Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ compatibility.
- Spindle: 30mm.
- Q-factor: 147.5 mm boost.
- Chainline: 43.5 mm boost.
- Material: 6082/7075 aluminum alloy.
- Bottom bracket compatibility: BB30 / PF30 / PF30 BBright / BB386 / BSA / ITA / BB.
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion, 250 hour battery life.
- Weight: 775g (596g without chainrings).
This product ships signature required.