The Reynolds Cycling AERO 65 DB Wheelset is new for 2018, and designed to provide the low aerodynamic drag and unmatched performance Reynolds is known for in a new mid-depth profile. With Center Lock disc brake compatibility, braking is never questioned, offering greater control with less work over standard rim brakes. Featuring their Dispersive Effect Termination (DET) rim profile, the AERO 65 is wide and tubeless ready, providing a better fit for higher volume road tires that increase grip and lateral stiffness, lower rolling resistance, and increase comfort. At 65mm deep, the mid-depth wheel manages to provide aerodynamic efficiency and crosswind stability, while down below the precision manufactured Industry Nine hubs provide quick engagement and low rolling resistance.
- Industry-leading aerodynamic performance and crosswind stability from the Dispersive Effect Termination rim profile.
- 28mm wide tubeless-ready rim profile lowers rolling resistance, and offers greater comfort.
- Precision manufactured hubs from Industry Nine that offer low rolling resistance and quick engagement.
- Center Lock disc brake compatible hubset.
- Rim brake version also available.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless ready.
- Rim Depth: 65mm.
- Rim Width: 19mm (internal), 28mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc brake, Center Lock.
- Hubs: Reynolds/ Industry Nine - 6 degree engagement, 3 pawl freehub.
- Front Axle: Thru Axle, 12 & 15x100mm (included), QR100 (available separately).
- Rear Axle: Thru Axle, 12x142mm (included), QR130 & 12x135 (available separately).
- Spoke Count: 20 front / 24 rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime warranty.
- Claimed weight: 1,600 grams.
This product ships signature required.
A guide to clincher and tubular bicycle wheels.