Ride Longer, Go Faster, Maintain Control
The Redshift ShockStop Suspension Seatpost provides 35mm of tunable, ultra-responsive suspension travel for the ultimate bump-eating comfort. Ride further, faster, and more comfortably on the bike you already own, while the ShockStop Suspension Seatpost lets you float over rough terrain.
A suspension seatpost is a specially designed bicycle seatpost featuring shock absorbing construction that helps smooth out bumps in the terrain and reduce the impact to the rider. They are best suited for gravel biking and bikepacking applications but are also used on road bikes to help riders stay in the saddle through rough course areas. Suspension seatposts are often used on hybrid, city and e-bikes as well, especially in urban environments with shifting concrete conditions.
The Shockstop suspension seatposts feature a proprietary parallelogram design, which allows for the suspension to remain active even when you're seated and pedaling. This means that you can benefit from the suspension's smoothing effect even when you're putting down power, unlike some suspension seatposts that become rigid when you're pedaling.
The minimal design of the ShockStop Suspension Seatpost blends seamlessly with the aesthetic of modern gravel, road, and e-bikes. Along with the ShockStop Suspension Stem, this suspension system works together to reduce fatigue and strain, letting you ride farther, faster, and more comfortably.
- 1 x ShockStop Suspension Seatpost
- 2 x springs (1 pre-installed, 1 included in box for increased stiffness)
- All required hardware
- Ride farther & more often - the ShockStop Seatpost reduces fatigue from bumps and vibrations with superior shock absorption.
- Ride faster & reduce fatigue - energy that is normally wasted suspending your body is converted into forward motion.
- Better performance & complete control - customize your suspension seatpost feel to float over obstacles and maintain traction and control.
- Optimized linkage geometry provides ultra-responsive suspension feel
- Infinitely adjustable stiffness via pre-load adjustment and swappable springs
- Adjusting stiffness / pre-load does not reduce travel
- Swappable springs included to accommodate heavier riders and/or ride preference
- Compatible with the 350mm length Di2 batteries with Mount Kit
- Fits 7mm round & 7x9mm oval rails
- 6061 T6 Aluminum Alloy
- 350mm length
- 7mm offset
- 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm (shims available for other seat tube sizes)
- 35mm of active suspension travel
- 110 kg (242 lb) Rider Weight Limit / 120kg (264lb) for 30.9mm and 31.6mm
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Seatpost Type: Rigid
Setback: 12 mm
27.2mm x 350mm
Seatpost Clamp: 27.2 mm
Mfg PartNum: RS-50-01
30.9mm x 350mm
Mfg PartNum: RS-50-32
Seatpost Clamp: 30.9 mm
31.6mm x 350mm
Seatpost Clamp: 31.6 mm
Mfg PartNum: RS-50-42
Articles will open in new tab.