When You Actually Want a Buzzkill
The Redshift ShockStop Suspension Stem smooths out road imperfections, reducing fatigue and strain. Whether you're on a local group ride, or exploring gravel back roads, the ShockStop Stem will make your ride smoother, faster, and more comfortable.
The minimal design of the ShockStop Stem blends seamlessly with the aesthetic of modern bikes, while reducing fatigue and strain. Along with the ShockStop Suspension Seatpost, this system works together to suspend the rider and smooth out rough terrain on the bike you already own. Great for bikepacking, gravel biking and commuter e-bikes.
- 1 x ShockStop Stem
- 5 x swappable elastomers (2 pre-installed, 3 additional in box)
- All required hardware
- Go further - reduce fatigue from bumps and vibrations
- Ride faster - energy that is normally wasted suspending your body is converted into forward motion
- Take control - customize your suspension feel to float over obstacles and maintain control over rough terrain
- +/-6 degree in 80, 90, 100, 110, and 120mm lengths
- Up to 20mm effective suspension travel
- Includes 5 swappable elastomers to fine tune your riding style
- 6061 T6 aluminum
- 40mm stack height
- 1 1/8" steerer clamp
- 31.8 mm handlebar clamp
- 135 kg (300 lb) Rider weight limit
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Stem Angle: 6 degree
Stem Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm
+/- 6d - 80mm
Stem Length: 80 mm
Mfg PartNum: RS-40-07
+/- 6d - 90mm
Mfg PartNum: RS-40-01
Stem Length: 90 mm
+/- 6d - 100mm
Stem Length: 100 mm
Mfg PartNum: RS-40-02
+/- 6d - 110mm
Mfg PartNum: RS-40-03
Stem Length: 110 mm
Articles will open in new tab.