The Race Face Atlas Pedals feature a low-profile, lightweight, wide aluminum body with double-concave platform. The streamlined design makes it perfect for trail bikes while chromoly axle and bottom loading hex traction pins ensure it can take abuse and perform double duty on your DH rig. All of the Race Face styling and performance expected from the Atlas line.
- Super thin double concave wide platform.
- Fully-sealed bearing design.
- Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security.
- Fore and aft angled bottom-loading pins.
- Hidden pin / grease access port.Constructed from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Claimed weight: 355g.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
1 of 2 customers found this review helpful.
The RF Atlas pedals work great. Feet stick to them without any slippage.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to platform and clipless pedals.
How to safely install new pedals on your bike.