Backorder: This item is currently not in stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Power Measurement For Your Off-Road Rig
The Quarq SRAM Force AXS D2 DUB Wide 43/30T chainring combo increases tire clearance while providing ideal gearing for venturing off-road, now with power measurement added. SRAM have elegantly integrated Quarq technology into the DUB spindle, stealthily gathering the data you need to progress.
- DUB-PWR spindle-based unit measures left side power to calculate total watts
- Proven Quarq reliability and accuracy
- Long battery life (400+ hours) to power a season of rides
- User replaceable AAA lithium battery
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity
- Waterproof (IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes)
- Lightweight (less than 40g heavier than standard crankset)
- Wide chainline crankset for bikes with up to 700x45c or 27.5x2.1" tire widths (43/30T chainrings only)
- Compatible with all SRAM Road Wide DUB BBs except Ai
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.