The City Rover Power 700 is a USB rechargeable headlight with a powerful lithium-ion battery and a darkness destroying CREE LED bulb. Equipped with a power meter on board, so you can see just how much charge you've got, the City Rover Power 700 will never leave you in the dark.
Its precision reflector provides superior luminous guidance to the front and side for up to 20 hours of ride time. The City Rover will run for an additional 15 minutes in low power safety mode after the low battery indicator light comes on.
Supported by the Mission Control III mounting bracket, the City Rover Power 700 will never come loose or bounce about on rough terrain.
Features & Specs:
- 5 Modes (burn time): Steady High 700 Lumens 2 hours, Steady Medium 350 Lumens 4 hours, Steady Low 200 Lumens 8 hours, Pulse 600 Lumens 16 hours, Daytime Flash 600 Lumens 36 hours
- Lumens and burn times certified by Labsphere Illumia Light Measurement System to FL1 standard
- Additional 15 minutes in low power safety mode after low battery indicator light comes on
- Li-ion battery, CREE LED, Texas Insturments integrated circuit
- One second delayed power switch to prevent accidental on/off
- Light wakes up in last mode used
- Micro USB charging cord included; 3 hour charging cycle
- Includes Mission Control 2.0 mount
- Weatherproof exterior for all season riding
- Weight: 125g (4.4oz)
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.