Train smarter and discover the winner within yourself with Polar Vantage V GPS Watch, a premium multisport watch designed for pro athletes – and for anyone who trains like a pro. If you’re looking for a high-end waterproof companion for triathlon or marathon training, Polar Vantage V is the perfect match. Featuring Polar's new Precision Prime wrist-based heart rate sensor, the Vantage V monitors your heart rate even in the most demanding conditions. With Polar's proprietary algorithm, the Polar Vantage V accurately measures running power from the wrist – no additional foot pods or sensors needed. Using Polar's Polar Flow platform, all of your data is readily available and easily viewable for you or your coach.
- Polar Precision Prime wrist-based heart rate sensor provides highly accurate heart rate data.
- Smart Coaching features like VO2 max, Training Load, Running Power, Recovery Pro, & more.
- Always-On 1.2" 240 x 240 color touch display with Gorilla Glass.
- Integrated GPS & GLONASS tracking. Assisted GPS for fast fix times. Barometric altitude, incline, ascent and descent.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- 40 hour battery life in Training Mode.
- Polar Flow Platform for easy data management, insight, and training assistance.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to selecting cycling computers.