The Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Barrier WxB MTB Shoe Cover provides warm, dry feet with a durable, mountain-ready construction. Featuring waterproof, breathable P.R.O. Barrier WxB fabric for optimal protection from the elements, these shoe covers are fleece lined for heat retention, and fully seam-taped to seal out moisture. A kevlar rubber bottom will stand up to those few and far between, yet inevitable walks on the trail when a mechanical issue arises that necessitates hoofing it. The all-around flex fabric pairs amazingly well with Pearl's patented two-stage hook-and-loop closure system, providing for a comfortable semi-custom fit.
- Fleece lining offers just enough insulation
- Updated two-stage hook and loop closure provides both sleek fit and easy on and off
- Kevlar bottom is durable enough for trail walking.
- Recommended for mountain shoes with external cleats
- Reflective elements for low–light visibility
- Small: >39.
- Medium: 39.5 - 42.
- Large: 42.5 - 44.
- X-Large: 44.5 - 46.
- 2X-Large: 46.5 and larger.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Good dryness. Fit was average
The fit was a little tricky around the ankle closure. This was my size but they felt a tiny bit small. They did however, do their job and warm and dry.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.