Take It With You: Whatever It Is
At home on two wheels. The Osprey Metron 24 is a classic backpack designed for bike commuters looking for a comfortable carry, modern aesthetic and clever features that make life on the go and in the city a breeze.
The main compartment features a 16" laptop sleeve while a separate, internal J-zip compartment is perfect for keeping stinky shoes or a change of clothes separate from the rest of your gear haul. Everything stays dry with a deployable Hi-Vis raincover that'll help keep you seen and safe if the weather turns for the worst. When you're off your bike, a helmet net helps carry your lid so you don't have to. Built with sustainably recycled fabrics that are bluesign® approved so you can feel as good as you look.
- Internal laptop/document sleeve fits most 16" laptops
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included)
- Reflective graphics for visibility
- Front panel zip organization pocket with small drop-in pockets and key fob
- Hi-Vis raincover included
- U-zip access for full visibility into the main compartment
- Internal J-zip compartment for shoes
- Deployable helmet carry net to maximize helmet compatibility
- Front panel padded shove-it stretch pocket
- Two side panel stretch pockets—one with zip closure, one with side access for bottle carry
- AirScape ridged foam and mesh with Atilon framesheet
- Die cut foam harness with spacer mesh and hidden reflective piping
- Padded hipwings with adjustable webbing
- Volume: 24 L
- Weight: 1.242 Kg
- bluesign® approved 500D recycled high tenacity nylon, PFAS-free DWR
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.