Stand Out In Style
The Oakley BXTR Metal pays homage to Baxter Street, a popular skate spot in Los Angeles where style and authenticity are always on display, just like this frame.
The shield sunglass was developed by Oakley®'s team of designers who collaborated closely with friends of the brand to uncover a unique take on lifestyle eyewear. BXTR Metal's modernized trigger stem is inspired by Oakley's original Razor Blade sunglasses. The frame is elevated with metal material in homage to the prototype for the first Oakley sunglass – made from a goggle lens and wire coat hanger. The BiO-Matter®* frame material means all-day comfort and lightweight durability, while Unobtainium® nosepads provide increased grip.
- *BiO-Matter is made from bio-materials having at least 56% bio-based carbon content (representing ratio of castor oil to fossil sources)
- DESIGN - Modern shield design inspired by Oakley's first sport performance frame
- FRAME MATERIAL - Lightweight and durable BiO-Matter™* frame provides all-day comfort
- NOD TO THE PAST - Modernized metal trigger stem design inspired by Oakley's iconic Razor Blade and made from metal in homage to the original Eyeshade prototype
- NO-SLIP GRIP - Unobtainium® nosepads provide no-slip grip when wet to help increase retention
- SEE MORE DETAILS - Available with Prizm™ Lens Technology designed to enhance color and contrast so you can see more detail
*Made from bio-materials having at least 56% bio-based carbon content (representing ratio of castor oil to fossil sources)
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Mfg PartNum: OO9237-0239