With 2200 lumens of light output, using 3 CREEÃ¢â€žÂ¢ LEDs, set into a NiteRider custom reflector, the Pro 2200 Race Front Light from NiteRider can set the darkest bike trail ablaze. It features an accurate eight-step fuel gauge, keeping the rider informed of battery levels at all times. These attributes make the Pro 2200 the Ã¢â‚¬Å“go toÃ¢â‚¬Â light among the worldÃ¢â‚¬™s top athletes and enthusiasts alike.
Includes: LED Head Light, Li-Ion Battery, Handlebar Mount, Helmet Mount, AC Adapter, 36Ã¢â‚¬Â Extension Cable, and Nylon Storage Case.
Features & Specs:
- 3 CREEÃ¢â€žÂ¢ LEDs at 6000k.
- Rugged design with Dupont® Fiberglass reinforced nylon housing.
- Handlebar mount fits up to 35mm diameter bars.
- Helmet mountable.
- Lightweight 4 cell Li-Ion battery.
- 8 step fuel gauge battery level indicator.
- FL 1 Standard IP64; dust and water-resistant.
- Max lumens: 2200.
- Runtime: 1:30Ã¢â‚¬â€œ25hrs.
- Charge time: 5hrs.
- Weight: 484g.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.