Get The Grime Off, With Muc-Off's Bike-Specific Pressure Washer
Introducing the World's first pressure washer designed and built purely for cleaning both bicycles (and motorcycles too if you dabble!).
The Muc-Off Bicycle Pressure Washer Bundle includes all you need to get your bike back to that factory fresh look while also looking out for those delicate bearings, surfaces and suspension parts.
Muc-Off's all-in-1 bundle features three lances to cater for specific cleaning needs, as well as a Snow Foam Lance to transform your bottle of Nano Tech Bike Cleaner into the ultimate dirt-destroying snow foam.
A waterproof Dry Bag is also included, as well as a 1L bottle of Nano Tech Concentrate, Bio Drivetrain Cleaner, Bike Protect, C3 Dry Lube and 2x Microfibre Cloths.
All you need is a power source and water supply and you'll be able to give your pride and joy the ultimate deep clean it deserves!
- Motor Power: 1200W
- Volt/Freq: 110-120V~50/60Hz
- Motor Type: Carbon brush motor
- Rated Pressure: 70 bar
- Permissible Pressure: 100 bar
- Max. Inlet Water Pressure: 1.2 MPa
- Rated Flow: 5.5L/min
- Max. Flow: 6.5L/min
- Water Protection Class: IPX5
- N.W. / G/W.: 5.5/6.2 kgs
- Carton Size: 290 x 265 x 413mm
- Power Lead Length: 5M
Snow Foam Lance
- 30L capacity
- Waterproof PVC construction
- Heavy duty grab handles
- Front storage pocket
- Rear and side accessory nets
Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
- Custom lance fits directly onto the top of your bottle of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner, Muc-Off Nano Gel Concentrate or 1L Snow Foam meaning no additional bottle is required to mix or dilute
- Top Dial Adjusts level of foam concentration but adjusting the water flow rate and mixing with the cleaner in your bottle
- Produces high quality, thick snow foam
- Soft touch coated
- Safe on all parts and surfaces including carbon fiber
- Will not harm seals, cables, brake pads or rotors
- Safe on anodised metal
- Alkaline based and free from CFCs, solvents or acids
- Nano Tech Formula cleans on a molecular level
- High performance formula leaves dry, non-sticky protective film
- Safe on frame, metal parts, plastics, rubber, paint and carbon fiber
- Drives out excess moisture
- Prevents dirt adhesion
- Light lubricant coats moving parts
- Quick and easy to use
- 500ml Aerosol Spray
- Split-fiber technology to increase absorbency and eliminate smears and blemishes
- Deep pile fabric that avoids the chance of swirling leading to damaged paintwork
Note: Please consult the instruction manual for specifications and safety information. Failure to follow instructions can result in personal injury, damage to the pressure washer or to your bicycles.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
What to use to clean your bike parts and keep them running smoothly.
Q & A with home mechanic Tommy Tuite.