Ultralight, Fast-Boiling Canister Stove
Enhance your bikepacking adventures with a stove that is perfect for spending all day on the move. The next-generation MSR PocketRocket® 2 Stove takes everything impressive about the iconic original and puts it into an even smaller and lighter high-performance design. With a tiny yet mighty design, this lightweight stove is perfect for warm meals under the stars without taking up too much crucial storage space.
Barely noticeable in your pack, it's fast at camp, boiling 1 liter of water in 3.5 minutes. Precision flame control goes from torch to simmer, while the WindClip® windshield boosts efficiency in breezy conditions. The new folding pot supports create an exceptionally tiny packed size, and they now accommodate a wider range of vessels. Pair this stove with the MSR Titan® Kettle for the ultimate fast and light kit.
Ideal for first-time stove buyers, long-distance hikers seeking a backup stove, and fast-and-light fanatics requiring a high-quality piece of tiny equipment. Make sure you take on new ground with the MSR PocketRocker® 2 for a stove that goes above and beyond. Complete with an easy-to-use control valve and a fully adjustable flame, this simple stove makes mealtime a breeze.
- Provides excellent ease of use and fast-boiling performance
- Simple-to-operate design needs no priming, preheating or pressurizing
- Fully adjustable flame lets you cook gourmet meals from a rolling boil to a slow simmer
- Control valve turns easily, even when you're wearing gloves
- Serrated pot-supports prevent the pot from shifting, folds up compact for travel
- Compatible with most self-sealing canister fuel, making it a great choice for global travel
- Includes ultralight hard-shell carry case to protect cookware and contents of your pack
- Fuel sold separately
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.