Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). We can not accept Paypal for backorder items (credit card checkout, only). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships. Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The Mavic Comete Pro Carbon SL UST Wheelset offers Mavic's most aerodynamic carbon clincher paired with the impeccably efficient UST Tubeless technology for a pair of race wheels that accel in all categories. From heartpounding climbs, to whiteknuckle sprints, the Comete Pro SL spins up fast, holds its line, and gets the job done.
With a 64mm deep NACA airfoil profile for the carbon fiber rim, the wider shape of this deep-dish wheel allows the Comete Pro SL to cut through headwinds and crosswinds alike. With stability and handling a priority, the Comete Pro SL provides predictable, reliable handling. Stop on a dime with iTgMAX technology in the brake track, providing a coating that can sustain higher heat for longer, and provides optimal braking in the rain or dry.
Down below, connecting the rim to the lightweight alloy hubs are 18 front / 20 rear bladed steel spokes. Designed for instantaneous engagement that enables explosive sprinters to pull away, or hill-defying climbers to separate themselves, the Comete Pro SL wheels utilize Mavic's ID 360 freewheel system for lightweight, responsive engagement.
- 64mm deep NACA airfoil rim profile performs well even in crosswinds.
- Lightweight 3K carbon fiber rim is lightweight for stiff, responsive riding.
- iTgMAX technology in brake track sustains high heat and brakes well wet or dry.
- UST Tubeless-ready technology.
- 18 front / 20 rear aero-bladed steel spokes.
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel technology, convertible to SRAM XD with optional driver body.
- Rear & front axle quick release only.
- Claimed weight: 740g front / 895g rear / 1635g wheelset.
- Includes: Mavic sealant, tubeless rim tape, multifunction adjustment wrench, carbon brake pads, UST Valve and accessories, BR601 quick releases.
This product ships signature required.
A guide to clincher and tubular bicycle wheels.