The Look Keo Blade Pedals offer a unique clipless experience thanks to its composite blade technology. Providing a lightweight body with crisp, reliable engagement the Keo Blade foregoes the traditional metal spring and replaces it with a composite blade. This provides crisp ins and outs, better foot support with more security, and an aerodynamic shape.
The blade cleat system is designed to deliver efficient, instantaneous power transfer, and the 64mm wide platform surface provides excellent support when you are putting down the power.
- Using a composite blade instead of a conventional spring for crisp, reliable engagement without adding weight or affecting aerodynamics
- 4.5° grey cleat included
- 14mm stack height allows for aggressive cornering and efficient power transfer
- 64mm wide stainless steel platform increases efficiency and comfort
- Composite body keeps weight low: just 120 grams (308g for the pair, with cleats and screws)
- 2 year warranty from Look
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Other styles of this product are available.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
1 of 2 customers found this review helpful.
I have three pairs of Keo Blades ... one pair on each of my three bikes. Ive been on them for several years. Theyre easy to get into, hold me in securely, provide an excellent wide platform, and are easy to click out of.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to platform and clipless pedals.
How to safely install new pedals on your bike.