Light and Motion's Vya TL Rear Light offers robust safety and user-experience features with its rider visibility-enhancing Safe Pulse technology and amber side lighting, as well as motion sensing Smart Sensor technology that automatically turns the light on when in motion and off when still. It's lengthy 8-hour run time at 50 lumens and zippy 2-hour charge time makes this light a great choice for daily riders.
Features & Specs:
- Bright 50-lumen output.
- SafePulse maximizes visibility enhancing drivers' depth perception of rider.
- Smart sensor technology automatically turns on Vya when inserted into mount.
- Auto-off when bike stays still or light is removed from mount.
- Amber side lighting increases visibility at intersections.
- USB Mount Receptor provides secure attachment and easy removal.
- FL-1 Certified for waterproofness, impact resistance, and run-time.
- Made of bio-renewable material.
- Direct USB charging - no cables.
- Vya Seat Post Mount included.
- Runtime: 8 hours.
- Charge time: 2 hours.
- Dimensions: 2.6" x 1.3" x 0.8".
- Weight: 30g.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.