Light and Motion's Vya HL / Vya TL Light Set includes a 150-lumen front light and 50-lumen rear light, both featuring robust safety and user-experience features such as rider visibility-enhancing Safe Pulse technology and amber side lighting, as well as motion-sensing Smart Sensor technology. Both lights are constructed of bio-renewable materials yet they're highly durable and waterproof. The USB mount receptor allows for secure mounting and quick removal. When the lights are mounted, Smart Sensor technology is engaged, turning them on when in motion and off when parked or removed from the mount. Both lights have lengthy runtimes and zippy recharge times; the front light lasts up to 10 hours and the rear light lasts up to 8 hours; both recharge in 2 hours.
Features & Specs:
- SafePulse aids in drivers’ depth perception.
- Smart sensor technology turns light on / off when in motion / stopped.
- Amber side lighting increases visibility.
- Made with bio-renewable material.
- USB Mount Receptor allows secure mounting and easy removal.
- Fl-1 Certification rating for brightness, waterproofness, impact resistance, and run-time.
- Direct USB charging - no cables.
- Lumens: 150 (front); 50 (rear).
- Run time: 10 hrs (front); 8 hours (rear).
- Charge time: 2 hrs (front & rear).
- Dimensions: 2.6" x 1.3" x 0.8" (front & rear).
- Weight: 30g (front & rear).
Articles will open in new tab.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.