The Light and Motion Vibe Tail Light marks a marriage of smart technology and ingenious design. Featuring a waterproof bio-renewable construction, this ultra-compact tail light features smart sensors to automatically detect motion, and turn the light on in response. Don't worry though, the tail light has to actually be inserted into the seatpost mount for the light to turn on, so if it's stashed away in a backpack or pocket post-ride, the battery life will be conserved. With a 50 lumen output, the Vibe utilizes a variable SafePulse beam pattern to achieve maximum visibility both day and night.
- 50 lumen output with amber side lights for 180º of visibility.
- Run time: 12 hours.
- Variable SafePulse beam pattern optimized for maximum visibility day and night.
- Smart sensors detect motion and turn Vibe on when inserted into mount.
- Auto-off when bike is parked or light is removed from mount.
- Direct USB Charging without cables fully charges Vibe in just 2 hours.
- Also available with a 100 lumen output.
- Claimed weight: 30 grams.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Really cheap here, great light for the absent minded, USB plug can get crowded
So rating this a steal was easy.
Best part of the light is that it doesn't need to get turned on, just pull your bi!ke out of the stationary position and it turns on. Light is adequately bright for most city riding, day and night. I have an auxiliary light that i use when out on country roads or down foresty trails.
Bad news is that the USB plug in is direct, and can occupy a lot of space in the hub, instead of corded. Nifty idea, just not optimal for my setup. no cords does help a bit.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.