The Light and Motion Vibe Tail Light marks a marriage of smart technology and ingenious design. Featuring a waterproof bio-renewable construction, this ultra-compact tail light features smart sensors to automatically detect motion, and turn the light on in response. Don't worry though, the tail light has to actually be inserted into the seatpost mount for the light to turn on, so if it's stashed away in a backpack or pocket post-ride, the battery life will be conserved. With a 50 lumen output, the Vibe utilizes a variable SafePulse beam pattern to achieve maximum visibility both day and night.
- 50 lumen output with amber side lights for 180º of visibility.
- Run time: 12 hours.
- Variable SafePulse beam pattern optimized for maximum visibility day and night.
- Smart sensors detect motion and turn Vibe on when inserted into mount.
- Auto-off when bike is parked or light is removed from mount.
- Direct USB Charging without cables fully charges Vibe in just 2 hours.
- Also available with a 100 lumen output.
- Claimed weight: 30 grams.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.