Mid Cobber produces an incredible 330° of light, so you'll be clearly seen from all angles. In an increasingly busy world, this bike light is brilliantly effective at attracting attention and helping keep you safe on the road. Packing 170 lumens this Mid Cobber is seriously bright.
The Cobber has integrated USB recharging, is 100% waterproof and you can program the settings using Modemaker.
- Light Modes: Max, Mid, Steady Pulse, Flash, Rolling Flash, Side Flash, Disco Flash, Eco Flash come pre-programmed.
- LEDs: Efficient Chip on Board (COB) LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode.
- Integrated USB Plug: No charging cable required, plugs directly into USB ports & is designed to be exposed to the elements
- Charge Time: 5.5 hours (LED will turn off when fully charged
- Bike Attachment: Tool-less removable silicone straps for bars/seat posts 22 - 32mm+ diameter with magnetic mount. Aero Mount also included.
- 100% Waterproof: The Cobber is 100% waterproof against all elements
- Battery: USB Rechargeable Lithium Polymer
- Accessories Included: Standard Mount, Aero Mount, 3x interchangeable straps for bars/seat posts 22-27mm / 28-32mm+, and USB extension.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Dimensions: H:62mm x W:33mm
Weight: 44 g
Light Type: Rechargeable
Light Type: Rechargeable
I really enjoy the visibility of this light - 300 degrees is hard to beat. No longer can people say they didnï¿½t see you because they were not right behind you. Great choice of modes and easy on/off. Even better is the lack of a cord. Just plug it into a USB socket. Done. Great longevity as well.
I ride mostly urban roads with lot of traffic during afternoon/ evening hours.
I love the high lumen visibility and the different blink patterns.
Attachment to the quick release mount is very finicky. Surely a better solution can be had!
Worked terrifically for 1-2 months of dry use. Once Fall rolled in and I went out on a rainy century it was totally unusable. Would not turn off. Then the small on/off button fell off (looks like it was held on only be an adhesive? Also noticed water has seeped into the light and some odd liquid has seeped out and dried. Again, I assume some sort of adhesive? It could not stand up to one long rainy ride, but worked really well for my commutes and rides up to that point.
The light is very visible all around and a bit too bright. Too bad unable to customize brightness but only the blink pattern with the app.
The medium size is a bit bigger then I imagine
Articles will open in new tab.