330° of light
Mid Cobber produces an incredible 330° of light, so you'll be clearly seen from all angles. In an increasingly busy world, this bike light is brilliantly effective at attracting attention and helping keep you safe on the road. Packing 320 lumens up front and 170 lumens in the rear, these Mid Cobbers are seriously bright.
The Cobber has integrated USB recharging, is 100% waterproof and you can program the settings using Knog's Modemaker software.
- Light Modes: Max, Mid, Steady Pulse, Flash, Rolling Flash, Side Flash, Disco Flash, Eco Flash come pre-programmed.
- LEDs: Efficient Chip on Board (COB) LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode.
- Integrated USB Plug: No charging cable required, plugs directly into USB ports & is designed to be exposed to the elements
- Charge Time: 5.5 hours (LED will turn off when fully charged
- Bike Attachment: Tool-less removable silicone straps for bars/seat posts 22 - 32mm+ diameter with magnetic mount. Aero Mount also included.
- 100% Waterproof: The Cobber is 100% waterproof against all elements
- Battery: USB Rechargeable Lithium Polymer
- Accessories Included: Standard Mount, Aero Mount, 3x interchangeable straps for bars/seat posts 22-27mm / 28-32mm+, and USB extension.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Dimensions: H:62mm x W:33mm
Weight: 44g each
Light Type: Rechargeable
Light Type: Rechargeable
The light is cool-looking with 330 degrees of visibility and it extra bright. However the charging usb pins sticks out of the lights to be pushed into the connectors for charging. The safest way to recharge without breaking the pins is the remove the mounting hardware along with light. The O rings will get stretch (weaken) with repeat removal and could lead to losing a light while riding.
The hardware supplied made fitting the front light to fit only on handle bars. When mounted here the 330 visibility become blinding to the rider. It became more apparent as the dusk turned into night. If I used this light in the city with street lights it wouldn't be a problem.
The light fully on with no blinking drains the charge fast. I rode over an hour one night, skipped a day, the remaining charge didn't last long enough for the next ride. Also the rear blinking light annoyed my fellow riders during the long bike ride.
I don't want the hassle of constantly charging the light especially since the hardware is flimsy and difficult to remove.
The look is cool, but I cannot use this light as a daily road option. I can only use these lights on fun rides with front and rear fully on with city-light-bright environment. This pair was expensive! Overall, I am disappointed. I lowered the star rating even more after writing this review. I should of bought the Garmin $$$ in the first place.
I got the Knog Mid Cobber Light set, and I love them! Impressive array of different modes (and the ability to program my own modes, though I haven't tried this yet). I have an enormous bakfiets-style cargo bike, and this helps give visibility to the front and back of the bike. My only wish is that I'd gotten the next larger size, just because my bike is so big.
pricey but decent... holding up ok so far
Front light is bright enough for a daytime light...haven't used it as night light but probably would be too dispersed for any riding at speed or in a very dark environment
Both front and rear have good mounting choices and have pretty good side visability
Articles will open in new tab.