330° of light
Mid Cobber produces an incredible 330° of light, so you'll be clearly seen from all angles. In an increasingly busy world, this bike light is brilliantly effective at attracting attention and helping keep you safe on the road. Packing 320 lumens up front and 170 lumens in the rear, these Mid Cobbers are seriously bright.
The Cobber has integrated USB recharging, is 100% waterproof and you can program the settings using Knog's Modemaker software.
- Light Modes: Max, Mid, Steady Pulse, Flash, Rolling Flash, Side Flash, Disco Flash, Eco Flash come pre-programmed.
- LEDs: Efficient Chip on Board (COB) LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode.
- Integrated USB Plug: No charging cable required, plugs directly into USB ports & is designed to be exposed to the elements
- Charge Time: 5.5 hours (LED will turn off when fully charged
- Bike Attachment: Tool-less removable silicone straps for bars/seat posts 22 - 32mm+ diameter with magnetic mount. Aero Mount also included.
- 100% Waterproof: The Cobber is 100% waterproof against all elements
- Battery: USB Rechargeable Lithium Polymer
- Accessories Included: Standard Mount, Aero Mount, 3x interchangeable straps for bars/seat posts 22-27mm / 28-32mm+, and USB extension.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
bright, pretty flexible mounting including aero, good choice of flash patterns.
pricey but decent... holding up ok so far
Front light is bright enough for a daytime light...haven't used it as night light but probably would be too dispersed for any riding at speed or in a very dark environment
Both front and rear have good mounting choices and have pretty good side visability
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.