Double-Wall Construction with Open-Cell Foam Technology
Cool off after a tiresome adventure with water you can trust. The Hydrapak UltraFlask IT is 500-milliliters of clean and pure water that features all-new IsoBound™ insulation technology to keep water cold and reduce sweat in warm temperatures. Engineered to keep fluids at an ideal temperature 38% longer than a standard flask. After all, cold water is much more refreshing.
IsoBound™ insulation prevents heat transfer from the user to the hydration, so it is the ideal solution for a wide range of outdoor endurance activities. The four-layer design provides more structure and an enhanced grip for the ultimate comfortable carrying experience. The high-quality multi-cap includes a bite valve and an adjustable drink tube so you can refill on your water however you prefer.
Go the distance with the Hydrapak UltraFlask IT to cool you down. A double-wall construction utilizes open cell foam technology to create a barrier, slowing the heat transfer that usually results in sweat on the outside of the bottle. With a vest-pack fit and bounce-free stability, you can sit back and relax with trustworthy hydration for your next adventure.
- Double-wall construction and open cell foam technology slow heat transfer
- Soft material conforms to most hydration vests, belts, or pack pockets
- Vest-pack fit provides bounce-free stability and a flexible flask shoulder to prevent chafing
- High-flow bite valve auto-seals after each sip, eliminating annoying drips
- Large standard 42mm opening lets you fill with ice and drink mixes
- Customize your cap with two options, directly mount your bite valve or use the straw cap
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion-resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability
- 100% BPA & PVC free for pure hydration
- Wide working temperature range, can be frozen (max temp of 60°C – 140°F)
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.