The Hammer Tissue Rejuvenator reduces inflammation, soreness, and pain. The powerful two-part formula simultaneously helps rebuild joint, tendon, and soft tissue while reducing inflammation, swelling and pain. This incredible formula makes Tissue Rejuvenator the most potent product in its class, and Hammer Nutrition's best seller.
With research on the harmful effects of NSAIDs (non-steroidal antiinflammatory drugs) mounting, there's plenty of motivation to cease consumption of those toxic substances. Tissue Rejuvenator offers a healthful alternative.
While the rebuilding of damaged or degenerated tissue will take time, the anti-inflammatory aspects of this product go to work immediately. It is thus equally well-suited for treating acute pains and sprains or chronic/degenerative conditions. Relief often comes instantly and continues to improve as you use the product.
If you have pain, you must try Tissue Rejuvenator. It'll quickly become a friend for life.
- Glucosamine Sulfate: The basic building block or raw material in joint cartilage, ligaments, and tendons. Glucosamine sulfate plays a major role in the synthesis of collagen, cartilage, bone, skin, and various lubricating fluids in joints. It also promotes elasticity of joint movement, and functions as an anti-inflammatory.
- Chondroitin Sulfate: One of the most important building blocks for the repair of damaged cartilage, chondroitin sulfate also blocks the activity of enzymes that break down joint material. This helps reduce inflammation, and protects cartilage from further damage. Chondroitin sulfate also promotes lubrication and cushioning in the joints.
- Boswellia Serrata: An Ayurvedic herb with anti-inflammatory properties. Its primary active ingredients are triterpene acids, which may also be useful for relief from exercise-induced breathing difficulties.
- Devil's Claw: A South African herb with anti-inflammatory properties. Devil's Claw has also been used to relieve mild stomach upset.
- Yucca Root: A medicinal herb traditionally used to offer relief from osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis symptoms. It also provides antifungal and antibacterial benefits.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Root Extract: A perennial plant of the ginger family, and the spice that gives curry its yellow color. This well-known inflammation fighter owes its ability to quench inflammation to its high levels of curcumin. In addition to being anti-inflammatory, curcumin also possesses antioxidant properties.
- Quercetin: Naturally found in onions, apples, leafy vegetables, and other food sources, this potent bioflavonoid has both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Undenatured Type II Collagen (UC-II™): A patented, extensively studied dietary ingredient derived from chicken sternum cartilage. UC-II™ works with the immune system to promote healthy joints and increase joint mobility and flexibility. (U.S. Patents 5,645,851; 5,637,321; 5,529,786; and 5,750,144). UC-II™ is a trademark of InterHealth N.I.
- Proprietary Enzyme Blend (peptidase, bromelain, papain, amylase, lipase, cellulase, and phytase): Aids in the complete absorption of the nutrient components in the product.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Food Use: Recovery
Food Type: Supplement - Softgel Capsule
I suffered from lateral epicondylitis (tennis elbow), as diagnosed by my doctor and was in extreme pain for the first couple of days. Couldn't even move or bend my injured arm without pain. It was the worst pain of my life.
Since I had a bottle of Tissue Rejuvenator on standby, I decided to give it a try. My pain greatly subsided after the first week of taking the pills, and I was able to move my injured arm and lift light things again. After four weeks of taking Tissue Rejuvenator and doing specific exercise for tennis elbow, the pain completely disappeared, and I was able to get back on the bike again. It appeared this product worked for me. The only downside was I had to take four pills in the morning and another four at night. As a result, I went through two bottles of Tissue Rejuvenator. Highly recommended.
I take two tablets every other day (sometimes every day when riding & hiking a lot) I had bad knee pain that comes back occasionally from an old softball injury. I used to take a lot of ibuprofen, but found out that is not good to do. So, now I can ride with relatively little pain!
These seem to help improve recovery time, particularly with sore knees after long rides. They suggest 2 in the morning, and 2 at night for active need... and 1 in the morning and potentially 1 at night as more of a preventive measure. I just tend to take, when I think I need them.
Tissue rejuvenator contains the expected chondroitin and glucosamine for healthy joint function. Where its different is the addition of a naturopathic compound of anti-inflammatory ingredients - including tumeric. I used this as a new part of my recovery routine at a recent climbing camp. Whereas most of the guys got tired and achy, I found myself fresh every morning. Same fitness levels - the only difference being my use of tissue rejuvenator. So now I'm a believer.
After just taking it for 2 weeks, I was able to ride century on Saturday and another century Sunday. Monday I was fresh and didnt feel any paindiscomfort. Did 50km Tuesday and Thursday then another 200km on the weekend. And best of all I feel like I didnt ride at all
In the past I could only go 100km on Saturday and needed at list 3 days recovery followed by only 50km ride and another century 3 days after, due to my knees discomfort.
Since I took first pill 2 weeks ago I have go 900km and do not feel any joints painclickingsour feeling. Unbelievable product. Im big on naturalorganic but all the tricks I tried didnt stop my knees from clicking only less riding was helping but surly that was not an option I really liked. Those pills works wonder and are my best money spend for pills this year. If you feel discomfort in your joints after long rides, give it a try, you will not believe how good it is. I take 2 pills in the morning and 2 at night on the ride day and one on non-ride days.
I purchased this product to aid in healing a strained hamstring and plantars fasciitis that cropped up on my too far, too fast return to road bikingcommuting.
After taking the prescribed amount for two months, I don't notice any quantifiable effects. This may be due to the expiration date on the bottle being several months old before it was shipped to me. If you order, make sure you add a note requesting they check the bottle's expiration date before shipping.
I'm sorry to hear that this product didn't aid your recovery; a few of us here have used Tissue Rejuvenator with good results and we generally hold Hammer products in very high regard.
To avoid selling expired products, we regularly check and track our nutrition/supplement inventory to ensure these items are within the expiration date listed by the manufacturer.
The label for this particular product actually does not list an expiration date, but rather a "Manufacture Date" (oftentimes listed as MFG DATE). According to Hammer Nutrition, one should have no concerns regarding the quality or freshness of the supplement as long as the product has not aged more than 4 years since the 'Manufacture Date' shown on the packaging.
It sounds like your bottle was only manufactured several months prior to your receiving it, so there shouldn't have been any issue with the freshness of the product, but if we are mistaken in this conclusion please contact us directly so we may resolve the issue. If you have any future questions or concerns regarding any product purchased on our site please do not hesitate get in touch.
I started taking this product about a month ago. I wanted to give enough time before I write a review. I was a little sceptic but I am truly surprised by the results.
I usually have a lot of pain and even some damage after my runs. Since I am taking VTR, I have zero problems. I ran a full marathon, a half and two 10 mile races in just 3 weeks, plus some training runs. I expected a lot of pain, soreness, and a few days of recovery time. I felt nothing at all. It's still hard to believe it because it never happened before. I highly recommend this product!
Articles will open in new tab.