Small But Mighty
Gloworm is a New Zealand-born company formed in 2010 with the sole aim of developing powerful LED lighting systems for cyclists. Over the last decade, they have excelled in developing and improving affordable lights for road cycling and mountain biking, consistently beating out competitors in terms of lumen output, battery life, and smart tech. Suffice it to say, Gloworm lights make you look forward to the end of daylight savings when you can charge them up and embark on the first night ride of the season.
The perfect bike light has evolved. The Gloworm X2 is now ready to tackle the roughest trails and longest nights with a 2000 lumen output and 4 hour run time – making it the perfect companion for some serious nocturnal adventures. With the Gloworm Link mobile app, you can customize your light levels to suit your exact needs or simply plug and play. The Gloworm X2 (G2.0) is the company's most robust X2 yet, with a polycarbonate shell battery, fatigue-resistant/detachable cable, and waterproof rating. You can take this light anywhere and everywhere and it will keep coming back for more.
Gloworm Link Mobile App — Gloworm Link makes customization of your light simple and convenient. Link allows you to select between 1 and 4 light levels and the type of light pattern for each level- Fixed or flashing. You can program the intensity of the fixed beam from 1-100% or choose from one of three flashing patterns. Link will also provide current battery charge and diagnostic information.
Default Settings: Low (20%) / Medium (70%) / High (100%).
This light also includes a Special mode function which is a disrupted flash pattern. Special mode is activated by double-clicking the button when the light is off. This allows the user to conduct any outdoor activity without having to cycle through the special mode and having an interruption of a steady light beam. The light is turned off by holding the button for approx 2 seconds.
- 2000 Lumens
- 4 hours runtime at max brightness
- Wireless TX Remote (G2.0)
- Customizable Beam Pattern
- Mobile App Compatibility
- Detachable Power Cable
- 456g total system weight with battery pack/regular cable (Light 79g)
- Light Dimensions 29 x 49 x 38mm (HxWxD)
- Waterproof to IP67
- 2 x Cree XHP 35.2 emitters
- 2 optic system (1 x spot/1 x Honeycomb installed)
- 4hr battery charge (with 20W Charger)
- Power Pack 10 (10000 mAH Lithium Ion Fast Charge Battery)
- OLED Display on Power Pack
- Power Bank Capability
- Overheat Protection
- NOTE – G2.0 lights are not compatible with G1.0 batteries
- X2 Light Head (G2.0)
- Power Pack 10
- 20W USB C Fast Charger
- Power Cable Regular and Large
- Universal Light Mount
- Universal Helmet Mount
- 35mm QR Bar Mount with Adapter for 31.8mm
- Spare Optics (Spot/Honeycomb/Wide)
- Hex Tool (3mm/2mm/1.5mm)
- USB C Adapter for Power Pack
- USB Type A Adapter for Power Pack
- Velcro for Helmet Mounting
- Velcro for Battery Mounting
- TX Remote (G2.0)
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.